- Fully executable programs such as walkthroughs of 3d historical recreations or any other imaginable setting. Training materials, puzzle games, or educational games (limited only by your imagination).
- High quality models to add detail to levels, created with a combination of 3ds Max and Mudbox and exported to a variety of formats for use in any engine. Models can be low, medium, or high polygon based on the project. These can be anything from cathedrals to vehicles.
- Texture material for level geometry or models: color mapping, normal mapping, bump mapping, specular mapping, illumination mapping, alpha mapping, roughness mapping, or any other mapping defined by a shader. Hand painted, procedural, or high polygon generated normal and height maps.
- Versatile materials composed of multiple maps. PBR materials for use in Unreal 4.
- Multi-textured and/or detail mapped terrain. Height map based terrain, modeled terrain, or a combination of the two. Advanced terrain techniques including normal map mixing, diffuse overlay, and decal blending to create a variety of beautiful terrains.
- Dynamic Vegetation (alpha-mapped trees, plants, grass). Advanced effects like ambient occlusion defined by vertex alpha, translucency, vertex coloring to define bending, and accurate billboards all work together to create lifelike foliage with little performance trade off.
- Sky cubes or domes. Static or dynamic and even using volumetric effects.
- Sprites for particle effects like fire, smoke, or other special effects.
Software I Use
- 3ds Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Unity Game Engine
- Unreal 4
- Crazy Bump
- 3D Gamestudio A7
- World Machine
- Torque 3D